Is your team looking for better care management and patient compliance/adherence?
Efficiently and effectively deliver and manage targeted care plans in the palm of your patients’ hands through our platform.
Are you working in a multi-disciplinary clinic care team model or have a centralized services model?
Our platform is purpose built to support a variety of care team models, like yours.
Are you seeking more efficient ways to proactively manage your entire patient population?
Easily filter and engage with unique patient populations through smart intuitive dashboards.
Is your practice looking for a means to identify and engage rising risk patients before chronicity?
Our tech enabled personalized approach drives deep patient behavioral engagement leading to revised health trajectories and positive health outcomes prior to diagnoses.
Has your practice lacked clear and effective mechanisms to report on the complex nature of population health and patient engagement in value-based care contracts?
Our data and reporting capabilities will transform conversations with your payors, provider systems, and employers.
Maximize Your Practice
- Actionable provider-facing dashboards
- Real-time patient generated health data
- Remote Patient Monitoring and device integration
- Establish health goals and see progress
- Secure communication channels
- Quickly see your patient's level of engagement
- Increase your panel size and practice efficiencies
- Improve outcomes
Onboarding is simple
- Be up and running quickly
- Full administrative support from C3LX
- No hardware implementations or painful IT integrations
- Simple membership model pricing structure
- Built to integrate into your practice operations
What we do, supported by research
Improve Your Patient Satisfaction by Improving Patient Engagement
95% of practices that have implemented a mobile health device initiative have seen improved patient satisfaction. 1
Maximize your connection with patients
45% of patients report they wish patient-physician communications included chats about lifestyle health and motivating factors for wellness. 2
Expand access to your patients and improve efficiency
In a survey of physicians, 70% of chronic disease follow-up visits could be conducted through a mobile application. 3